Electek Power Services Inc., an affiliate of Bluewater Power Corporation, provides an unparalleled array of highly specialized electrical services to industrial businesses.
Electek Power Services Inc. is looking to recruit an Office Administrator. This is a part-time position.
The Office Administrator is responsible for providing financial, administrative and clerical services including processing and monitoring payable and receivables to ensure that finances are accurate and up to date so that vendors and suppliers are paid within established timelines and customers are billed when project is complete.
- Assist with all Accounts Payable and Receivables functions including invoicing, reporting, project tracking and maintenance of project files
- Administer and manage inbound/outbound mail, including applicable invoicing
- Assist with company purchase orders, supplies and materials and applicable coding completely once order received
- Assist with quote preparations and request for proposal submissions
- Organize and track employee training for staff
- Provide administrative reception services including answering phones, directing calls and responding to inquiries
- Assist with insurance and WSIB clearance certificates
- Arrange travel accommodations for employees when necessary
- Other duties as assigned
- Post-Secondary diploma in Office Administration or in a related discipline from an accredited educational institution or an acceptable combination of education and experience
- One year direct work experience in an office environment
- Strong knowledge of accounting procedures
- Good financial and business awareness
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of SAP would be an asset
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
Interested, qualified applicants are invited to submit a resume detailing their experience and accomplishments, in confidence by
4:00 pm, Tuesday, September 28, 2021 to:
Attention: Human Resources
Box 2140, Sarnia, Ontario N7T 7L6
Fax: (519) 344-3016
Include in the subject line: Office Administrator
Appropriate accommodations will be provided upon request throughout the hiring process as required under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
We thank you in advance for your interest in Electek Power, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.